This course includes a review of NERC Control Performance requirements, emergency operations and applicable key NERC Standards, an overview of high-voltage power-system operations, synchronizing islands and rebuilding grids, the concepts of under frequency and under voltage, and the NERC requirements concerning voltage control.
This course consists of the following modules:
- 1101 Control Performance Requirements
- 1102 Emergency Operations NERC & Regional Coordinating Authority E & W
- 1103 High Voltage and Power Systems Operations Review
- 1104 Synchronizing Islands and Rebuilding Grids
- 1105 Underfrequency and Undervoltage
- 1106 Voltage Control Review