This Confined Space Entry Training is based on the OSHA 1910.146 permit-required confined space standards for general industry.
Objectives of this course are for the student to:
- Understand the scope and application of OSHA's various confined space entry standards
- Understand OSHA requirements for developing and maintaining a "Permit-required confined space entry program"
- Know responsibilities of entrants, attendants, entry supervisors, contractors
- Identify when you may utilize OSHA's "Alternate Entry" and "Reclassification" procedures
- Understand the requirements for "Rescue & Emergency Services"
- Have a basic knowledge of the general use and limitations of related equipment
Students completing the course are eligible to take the final exam online. A score of 80% on the final exam is necessary to print your personalized certificate of completion. The student gets three (3) attempts to pass the course.